Thursday, January 11, 2007

18-hour Flight

One of the earliest memory I have is the first time I came to--as Borat would say--the U.S. and A. I was 5 and the sole representative of my family to visit my ill grandpa. (Being so young, I apparently had no prior commitments.) Since I was a wee little tot, I've always loved food. There really was nothing I wouldn't eat--feet, butt, intestines, liver, ants, whatever. But shortly after I consumed my first plastic tray of airplane food, I upchucked everything onto my poor aunt. Since then, even the sight of the flight attendant pushing the food cart would send me gagging. I usually just sleep through the meals or snack on my own stash of Cheetos.

Well, maybe it's time for a change. I'm going to try to desensitize myself by looking thru airlinemeals.net. The only problem is, how should I handle the smell?

*Update: It's like torture; cannot ta-han.

**Update #2: Not fair! First class food actually looks tasty. Maybe it's the presentation. Damn the black plastic trays!

--Ray

2 comments:

tigerfish said...

Which flight are you dining at ?
First class...of course...it's paid for..remember ?

Melting Wok said...

hi hakka !! this is another hakka-moi :) thx for visiting my blog & I am amazed at how maintain your taste buds, still knows how to appreciate the wonderfully-stinky belacan ? hehe, cheers ! :)