Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!

Can't believe it's already 2007. Haven't had much chance to update the blog. We had a few friends over for New Year's Eve. Made a bunch of appetizers from cheese platter, smoked oyster, olives, meatballs, bacon wrapped asparagus, etc. But I'm only going to feature the 2 delicious dishes that my friend, Liz made, as everything else was pretty much store bought. She made Rachel Ray's Mushroom Dip and Crab Salad Bites on Endive



Well, two more days to our Singapore trip! I can hardly wait...I already started to pack. Ray and I made a long list of food we want to eat. Not sure how we are going to achieve that in 6 short days but we sure are gonna try.

Before I sign off, I just want to add this photo from today. We were hit with another snow storm this evening. I've lived here in the NW for 5 years now and have not experienced such a snow storm. Snow can be so beautiful but at the same time pretty inconvenient to drive around.

- Mina

2 comments:

tigerfish said...

You goin bac SG b4 CNY ? When I returned during Nov for 5 days, oh my, what a rush. I also prepared a list of food-to-eat and completed 70% of it. To be continued, come Feb. Enjoy your trip and waiting to see pix!

Unknown said...

Wow, it's going to be quite a change going from snowy WA to tropical Singapore. Have a fun, safe trip and say hi to your mom for me!
xoxo-Haydee