Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Spicy Challenge

I am ashamed to admit it: I like spicy food, but not that spicy. I'm actually quite a whimp, at least compared to my friend S. She recommended Orochon Ramen in L.A.'s Little Tokyo, which serves spicy ramen. They rank it from level 1 to level 7, and a special 1 and 2.



Level 7 is not spicy at all. That's what I had.



Special 2 is the hottest one--so hot that if you finish it in 30 mins, they put your picture on the wall. S. didn't even break a sweat.



Japanese sausage and mayo.

123 S Onizuka St
Los Angeles, CA 90012 (213) 617-1766
www.orochonramen.com/

1 comment:

tigerfish said...

If #2 is the hottest, then what is #1?

I like spicy food too but guess I'm like you...not too spicy. Maybe I'll pick #4 or #5, somewhere in the middle ? Is the "avg" always the safest ? :p